Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mermaids



Leo and I take turns deciding what we will do during the weekends. Of course, the person who decides also pays for it. This weekend belongs to me. and I have been feeling like we've been rushing around for far too long and I've been spending too much money. I decided that I'm not leaving the neighborhood the entire weekend and the afternoons should be spent at the condo.

Now it is Saturday night and so far it has been a great weekend. Before Leo's evening tennis classes we went down to pool with Liana. At first I put in the really shallow water. She enjoyed it but was not that enthusiastic. Then I took her into the jacuzzi. BUBBLES make everything fantastic. Liana loved being so buoyant in the water. She went nuts splashing around batting the bubbles. It was the most fun I've had in the pool for a long time. Probably since I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment